Naturopathic medicine is a science-based tradition that promotes wellness and health by identifying the unique aspects of each patient and then employing natural therapies to restore his or her physiological, psychological, and structural balance. This can be supported further by meditation and / or modern biofeedback technologies, but also with novel nutritional therapies supporting healthy telomers in our cellular structure.
A major revision in the life sciences illuminates the formerly hidden connection between mind and body. The “new” biology defines how our thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs create our body’s conditions, ranging from health to disease. Bruce Lipton talks about harmony in our cellular structure and the body-mind connection.
According to new scientific insights, only 1% of disease is due to genetic defects, the remaining 99% is directly attributable to the environment and our nervous system’s perception of the environment.
Well, even if the number attributable to the environment and our nervous system’s perception of the environment is considered by some scientists too high it clearly shows that the influence of our environment towards our health can be considered as extremely important.
In our holistic approach we are reviewing the condition of a patient first with his standard medical information like a blood test, X-Rays, MRI, etc., and secondly with systems analyzing the bioelectric signals in the body. This gives us a deeper understanding of the potential root cause of the condition. Frequencies are considered by various scientists as the language of cellular communication, and potentially many diseases can be treated with the appropriate current intensities and frequencies. The basis of this theory is that certain frequencies can be systematically assigned to certain symptoms.
CAM and Stem Cell Treatment
Based on the information gathered by the medical team, we then develop a personalized treatment strategy with can include one or more of the below-mentioned therapies:
We have established close partnerships with high-quality partner clinics in Europe and India to help patients with unmet medical needs. Like to know more details just follow the link of the above-mentioned therapies.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/rss/stem_cell_research.xml. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.