We have more than 10 years of experience
In Order to bring new medical treatments & products to the market and help patients with unmet medical needs, we have two pathways. Industrialized produced products for the mass market versus individualized treatments as a medical procedure in a Point of Care setting. Both pathways have been successfully developed and introduced products and technology to the market.
The well-established, but much slower drug / pharmaceutical pathway did benefit especially in the late 19th and early 20th century millions of people with the discovery of vaccines, immunosuppressants, NSAID´s, statins to mention a few, The structure can be seen below.
Although the physician’s pathway already existed in early time, well demonstrated with Hippocrates, around 300 BC, considered the father of medicine, this pathway especially in the 20th century, paved the way to open heart surgery and IVF, opening up completely new avenues of medical treatments, which continues on an accelerated path in this early 21st century with cellular and stem cell treatments.
Both pathways have their place in the medical treatment field, while one, the drug related, is developing therapies in the slow and strong aircraft carrier model, while physicians have a more speedboat mentality as shown in the graph beside. The physician’s pathway is faster because it is different. It starts with observing and discussing individual cases, doing early investigational treatments with individuals, resulting in anecdotal confirmation of safety and efficacy, without using randomized, placebo structured clinical trials. This treatment therapy targets a singular person and is truly personalized. There is no claim that one is better than the other, it’s just different and a physician also has to invest into an adequate infrastructure to provide the Point of Care treatment.
The drug-related pathway is aiming the mass market and does not target individual cases, though used sometimes in early observational trial. In the drug-related market scenario, companies develop artificial compounds mimicking natural behavior which later on are industrialized produced and mass-marketed. To confirm safety and efficacy it, therefore, takes much longer to review potential side effects. Nothing wrong with this approach, but it’s only one approach to treating patients.
A major revision in the life sciences illuminates the formerly hidden connection between mind and body. The “new” biology defines how our thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs create our body’s conditions, ranging from health to disease. According to new science, only 1% of disease is due to genetic defects, the remaining 99% is directly attributable to the environment and our nervous system’s perception of the environment.
Biomechanics of stress, recognized by science to be the primary source of disease and responsible for up to 90% of all doctor office visits, unfortunately, are not treated as such, but patients are usually leaving a doctors office with prescriptions to treat symptoms and not the root cause.
There are many different pathways to improve health and well-being, and we are using a more science-driven holistic approach to develop harmony in the mind-body connection.
In order to restore the natural regeneration capability and well-being of a body we are increasing the stem cell population, but also are using high-tech technologies like frequency and laser therapies and nutritional support via Telomere and specific mineral supplement combinations, a combination reflecting the new understanding of how we are able to heal and maintenance health in a human body for many years while aging.